- Poesitävling – Gotland Artweek goes Japanese!
- Welcome to the Ogoola Karuta Blog!
- Sakura Matsuri 2015
- Ogoola Karuta played at Skuggspel in Visby again!
- Ogoola Karuta played at Skuggspel in Visby
- Diktnr 56 från Ogura Hyakunin Isshu
- Ogura Hyakunin-isshu no.33
- Sakura Matsuri – Cherry blossom festival
- Josephine Hart defines poetry
- Rainbow version…
- Ogoola Karuta in English comes to Stellenbosch University in South Africa!
- Ogoola Karuta goes Braille!
- DIKT 1598-1939
- Japanese history and culture
- Japanese schools using Ogoola Karuta
- Music and lyrics
- Ogoola diary
- Ogoola Karuta Poetry Game/ Ogoola Karuta Diktspel
- Ogoola Karuta: English Poems
- Ogoola Karuta: Svenska Dikterna
- Ogura Hyakunin Isshu – Japanese Poems
- Roadshow Mässan /ロードショー メッセ
- Swedish schools using Ogoola Karuta
- University players
- Video clips
Månadsarkiv: april 2013
The Japanese association in Stockholm held a ”Sakura Matsuri” on April 20th Saturday. It was held at a crém dela crém location in the center of Stockholm at the King’s garden (Kungsträdgården). Usually in Japan the cherry blossoms are in … Läs mer
Josephine Hart states in an interview. Poetry is the highest form of language beyond any doubt, higher than novels, higher than drama because in terms of language, the poet finds the perfect word to express emotion or wisdom and in … Läs mer
I met Ms.Tsehlana who loved my game and its concept in Capetown. We are dreaming of making a Rainbow version of Ogoola Karuta. A South African version that should contribute to peace and better understanding among the people of South … Läs mer
Students at Stellenbosch University in South Africa try out the Ogoola Karuta English version. Exciting to see people from all over the world try out the game!