- Welcome to the Ogoola Karuta Blog!
- Sakura Matsuri 2015
- Ogoola Karuta played at Skuggspel in Visby again!
- Ogoola Karuta played at Skuggspel in Visby
- Diktnr 56 från Ogura Hyakunin Isshu
- Ogura Hyakunin-isshu no.33
- Sakura Matsuri – Cherry blossom festival
- Josephine Hart defines poetry
- Rainbow version…
- Ogoola Karuta in English comes to Stellenbosch University in South Africa!
- Ogoola Karuta goes Braille!
- Pioneers of South Africa try out Ogoola Karuta at UWC!
- DIKT 1598-1939
- Japanese history and culture
- Japanese schools using Ogoola Karuta
- Music and lyrics
- Ogoola diary
- Ogoola Karuta Poetry Game/ Ogoola Karuta Diktspel
- Ogoola Karuta: English Poems
- Ogoola Karuta: Svenska Dikterna
- Ogura Hyakunin Isshu – Japanese Poems
- Roadshow Mässan /ロードショー メッセ
- Swedish schools using Ogoola Karuta
- University players
- Video clips
Välkommen till Ogoola Karuta blogg. ようこそ 小倉かるた ブログへ！ Ogoola Karuta blog is about the process of making the game and also about the contents of the game. We write about our experiences in playing the game together with friends and people we … Läs mer
There has never been so many visitors to this Japanese Festival in Stockholm. The people’s interest in Japanese culture has grown and I find it fascinating that a small country like Japan attracts people from all over the world. What … Läs mer
It was Thursday evening’s ”boardgame night” again at Skuggspel in Visby. Normally there are about 10-15 people going in and out on Thursdays from 17:00 but today there were only 5 people and one left around 18:00. So I thought … Läs mer
We played Ogoola Karuta at a game shop in Visby last Thursday. The game shop is called Skuggspel. A small boutique that sells games and they have some space for customers to hang out and play games there. A kind … Läs mer