- Welcome to the Ogoola Karuta Blog!
- Sakura Matsuri 2015
- Ogoola Karuta played at Skuggspel in Visby again!
- Ogoola Karuta played at Skuggspel in Visby
- Diktnr 56 från Ogura Hyakunin Isshu
- Ogura Hyakunin-isshu no.33
- Sakura Matsuri – Cherry blossom festival
- Josephine Hart defines poetry
- Rainbow version…
- Ogoola Karuta in English comes to Stellenbosch University in South Africa!
- Ogoola Karuta goes Braille!
- Pioneers of South Africa try out Ogoola Karuta at UWC!
- DIKT 1598-1939
- Japanese history and culture
- Japanese schools using Ogoola Karuta
- Music and lyrics
- Ogoola diary
- Ogoola Karuta Poetry Game/ Ogoola Karuta Diktspel
- Ogoola Karuta: English Poems
- Ogoola Karuta: Svenska Dikterna
- Ogura Hyakunin Isshu – Japanese Poems
- Roadshow Mässan /ロードショー メッセ
- Swedish schools using Ogoola Karuta
- University players
- Video clips
Kategoriarkiv: Ogura Hyakunin Isshu – Japanese Poems
On May 10th we flew to Stockholm to see my father in law because he was sent to the hospital the day before from the senior home. We wanted to fly the day before but we were stuck on the … Läs mer
In Japan there is a very popular manga about this traditional poetry game. It’s called Chihaya furu. It was even animated for television and now there is an english subtitle on it on Youtube! Check it out! Episode 11 Episode … Läs mer
I thought of introducing some of the original Ogura Hyakuninisshu verses from Japan in my blog so you can get to know some of the Japanese classic wakas (verses). I will post mostly from William N. Porter’s English translation and … Läs mer
あらざらむ この世のほかの 思ひ出に 今ひとたびの 逢ふこともがな 和泉式部 ＿＿＿＿＿＿＿＿＿＿＿＿＿＿＿＿＿＿＿＿＿＿＿＿＿ Translated by William N. Porter, 1909 All of the above text was taken from the link http://www.sacred-texts.com/shi/hvj/hvj057.htm If I may add here, the female author Izumi Shikibu is said to have been a person who lived … Läs mer