- Poesitävling – Gotland Artweek goes Japanese!
- Welcome to the Ogoola Karuta Blog!
- Sakura Matsuri 2015
- Ogoola Karuta played at Skuggspel in Visby again!
- Ogoola Karuta played at Skuggspel in Visby
- Diktnr 56 från Ogura Hyakunin Isshu
- Ogura Hyakunin-isshu no.33
- Sakura Matsuri – Cherry blossom festival
- Josephine Hart defines poetry
- Rainbow version…
- Ogoola Karuta in English comes to Stellenbosch University in South Africa!
- Ogoola Karuta goes Braille!
- DIKT 1598-1939
- Japanese history and culture
- Japanese schools using Ogoola Karuta
- Music and lyrics
- Ogoola diary
- Ogoola Karuta Poetry Game/ Ogoola Karuta Diktspel
- Ogoola Karuta: English Poems
- Ogoola Karuta: Svenska Dikterna
- Ogura Hyakunin Isshu – Japanese Poems
- Roadshow Mässan /ロードショー メッセ
- Swedish schools using Ogoola Karuta
- University players
- Video clips
Kategoriarkiv: Japanese schools using Ogoola Karuta
In Japan there is a very popular manga about this traditional poetry game. It’s called Chihaya furu. It was even animated for television and now there is an english subtitle on it on Youtube! Check it out! Episode 11 Episode … Läs mer
A video clip on first grade elementary school children competing with the Japanese original Ogoola game at school. Wouldn’t it be cool if kids here could do that too with our own poetry?
Modern Japan has realized how important it is to keep their traditional customs and culture. Elementary schools have young children play the old poetry game. The 5th grade students at school read the poems for the young first grade students … Läs mer
We all learn the classical Japanese poetry during junior high and high school in Japan. My school used to also have these games at school during and after learning the poems. Does this look boring? Check it out and see!