- Welcome to the Ogoola Karuta Blog!
- Sakura Matsuri 2015
- Ogoola Karuta played at Skuggspel in Visby again!
- Ogoola Karuta played at Skuggspel in Visby
- Diktnr 56 från Ogura Hyakunin Isshu
- Ogura Hyakunin-isshu no.33
- Sakura Matsuri – Cherry blossom festival
- Josephine Hart defines poetry
- Rainbow version…
- Ogoola Karuta in English comes to Stellenbosch University in South Africa!
- Ogoola Karuta goes Braille!
- Pioneers of South Africa try out Ogoola Karuta at UWC!
- DIKT 1598-1939
- Japanese history and culture
- Japanese schools using Ogoola Karuta
- Music and lyrics
- Ogoola diary
- Ogoola Karuta Poetry Game/ Ogoola Karuta Diktspel
- Ogoola Karuta: English Poems
- Ogoola Karuta: Svenska Dikterna
- Ogura Hyakunin Isshu – Japanese Poems
- Roadshow Mässan /ロードショー メッセ
- Swedish schools using Ogoola Karuta
- University players
- Video clips
Kategoriarkiv: Ogoola Karuta Poetry Game/ Ogoola Karuta Diktspel
It was Thursday evening’s ”boardgame night” again at Skuggspel in Visby. Normally there are about 10-15 people going in and out on Thursdays from 17:00 but today there were only 5 people and one left around 18:00. So I thought … Läs mer
We played Ogoola Karuta at a game shop in Visby last Thursday. The game shop is called Skuggspel. A small boutique that sells games and they have some space for customers to hang out and play games there. A kind … Läs mer
The Japanese association in Stockholm held a ”Sakura Matsuri” on April 20th Saturday. It was held at a crém dela crém location in the center of Stockholm at the King’s garden (Kungsträdgården). Usually in Japan the cherry blossoms are in … Läs mer
Josephine Hart states in an interview. Poetry is the highest form of language beyond any doubt, higher than novels, higher than drama because in terms of language, the poet finds the perfect word to express emotion or wisdom and in … Läs mer