- Welcome to the Ogoola Karuta Blog!
- Sakura Matsuri 2015
- Ogoola Karuta played at Skuggspel in Visby again!
- Ogoola Karuta played at Skuggspel in Visby
- Diktnr 56 från Ogura Hyakunin Isshu
- Ogura Hyakunin-isshu no.33
- Sakura Matsuri – Cherry blossom festival
- Josephine Hart defines poetry
- Rainbow version…
- Ogoola Karuta in English comes to Stellenbosch University in South Africa!
- Ogoola Karuta goes Braille!
- Pioneers of South Africa try out Ogoola Karuta at UWC!
- DIKT 1598-1939
- Japanese history and culture
- Japanese schools using Ogoola Karuta
- Music and lyrics
- Ogoola diary
- Ogoola Karuta Poetry Game/ Ogoola Karuta Diktspel
- Ogoola Karuta: English Poems
- Ogoola Karuta: Svenska Dikterna
- Ogura Hyakunin Isshu – Japanese Poems
- Roadshow Mässan /ロードショー メッセ
- Swedish schools using Ogoola Karuta
- University players
- Video clips
Kategoriarkiv: University players
Students at Stellenbosch University in South Africa try out the Ogoola Karuta English version. Exciting to see people from all over the world try out the game!
Never before has anyone attempted to try the game in Braille until the poet and literature teacher at Stellenbosch University, Ms. Tsehlana came up with the idea! Here her student plays Ogoola Karuta in ”Braille”! Yes! Let’s all have fun … Läs mer
I had the pleasure and honor to share about Ogoola Karuta at the Entrepreneurship and Financing course run by prof. Jacobus Van der Bank at the University of Western Cape (UWC). An extremely interesting but challenging and popular course. The … Läs mer
I had a great time playing Ogoola with professors, students and administrators of Gotland University and teachers at Montessori at Gotland University during the political week, ”Almedalsveckan” in Visby. It was exciting, fun and we really had a good laugh! … Läs mer