- Poesitävling – Gotland Artweek goes Japanese!
- Welcome to the Ogoola Karuta Blog!
- Sakura Matsuri 2015
- Ogoola Karuta played at Skuggspel in Visby again!
- Ogoola Karuta played at Skuggspel in Visby
- Diktnr 56 från Ogura Hyakunin Isshu
- Ogura Hyakunin-isshu no.33
- Sakura Matsuri – Cherry blossom festival
- Josephine Hart defines poetry
- Rainbow version…
- Ogoola Karuta in English comes to Stellenbosch University in South Africa!
- Ogoola Karuta goes Braille!
- DIKT 1598-1939
- Japanese history and culture
- Japanese schools using Ogoola Karuta
- Music and lyrics
- Ogoola diary
- Ogoola Karuta Poetry Game/ Ogoola Karuta Diktspel
- Ogoola Karuta: English Poems
- Ogoola Karuta: Svenska Dikterna
- Ogura Hyakunin Isshu – Japanese Poems
- Roadshow Mässan /ロードショー メッセ
- Swedish schools using Ogoola Karuta
- University players
- Video clips
Etikettarkiv: Ogura Hyakuninisshu
Here is a video of an event in Japan that they showed how it probably looked like when the aristrocrats played the poetry game in those days in their traditional Japanese kimonos.
I thought of introducing some of the original Ogura Hyakuninisshu verses from Japan in my blog so you can get to know some of the Japanese classic wakas (verses). I will post mostly from William N. Porter’s English translation and … Läs mer
Click here to see video! From a Japanese TV show. You can get to know about the history of Japan’s Ogura Hyakuninisshu karuta (card) game.
あらざらむ この世のほかの 思ひ出に 今ひとたびの 逢ふこともがな 和泉式部 ＿＿＿＿＿＿＿＿＿＿＿＿＿＿＿＿＿＿＿＿＿＿＿＿＿ Translated by William N. Porter, 1909 All of the above text was taken from the link http://www.sacred-texts.com/shi/hvj/hvj057.htm If I may add here, the female author Izumi Shikibu is said to have been a person who lived … Läs mer