- Poesitävling – Gotland Artweek goes Japanese!
- Welcome to the Ogoola Karuta Blog!
- Sakura Matsuri 2015
- Ogoola Karuta played at Skuggspel in Visby again!
- Ogoola Karuta played at Skuggspel in Visby
- Diktnr 56 från Ogura Hyakunin Isshu
- Ogura Hyakunin-isshu no.33
- Sakura Matsuri – Cherry blossom festival
- Josephine Hart defines poetry
- Rainbow version…
- Ogoola Karuta in English comes to Stellenbosch University in South Africa!
- Ogoola Karuta goes Braille!
- DIKT 1598-1939
- Japanese history and culture
- Japanese schools using Ogoola Karuta
- Music and lyrics
- Ogoola diary
- Ogoola Karuta Poetry Game/ Ogoola Karuta Diktspel
- Ogoola Karuta: English Poems
- Ogoola Karuta: Svenska Dikterna
- Ogura Hyakunin Isshu – Japanese Poems
- Roadshow Mässan /ロードショー メッセ
- Swedish schools using Ogoola Karuta
- University players
- Video clips
Etikettarkiv: Ogoola diary
Robert Browning (1812-1889) Home Thoughts from Abroad Ogoola English card no. 56 I come from Japan and now I live abroad in Sweden. The feeling towards home is always different when you go abroad. Why? I do not know. But … Läs mer
Yesterday, January 23rd was the New Year’s according to the old moon calender in Japan this year. However, we have adapted to the western calender so we do not celebrate New Year’s according to the moon calender anymore. In Japan, … Läs mer
Today I read a wonderful story that I read somewhere a long time ago but was written much more nicely by a Japanese lady studying in Luxemburg. Her name is Mariko and I will post her story here to share … Läs mer
Tonight I took out the map of Sweden and started to plan the roadshow for the Ogoola poetry game. I hope to participate in the ”Läromedelmässa” in cities like Umeå Helsingborg Malmö Norrköping Linköping Jönköping Uppsala Örebro and Skövde. I … Läs mer