- Poesitävling – Gotland Artweek goes Japanese!
- Welcome to the Ogoola Karuta Blog!
- Sakura Matsuri 2015
- Ogoola Karuta played at Skuggspel in Visby again!
- Ogoola Karuta played at Skuggspel in Visby
- Diktnr 56 från Ogura Hyakunin Isshu
- Ogura Hyakunin-isshu no.33
- Sakura Matsuri – Cherry blossom festival
- Josephine Hart defines poetry
- Rainbow version…
- Ogoola Karuta in English comes to Stellenbosch University in South Africa!
- Ogoola Karuta goes Braille!
- DIKT 1598-1939
- Japanese history and culture
- Japanese schools using Ogoola Karuta
- Music and lyrics
- Ogoola diary
- Ogoola Karuta Poetry Game/ Ogoola Karuta Diktspel
- Ogoola Karuta: English Poems
- Ogoola Karuta: Svenska Dikterna
- Ogura Hyakunin Isshu – Japanese Poems
- Roadshow Mässan /ロードショー メッセ
- Swedish schools using Ogoola Karuta
- University players
- Video clips
Kategoriarkiv: Ogoola Karuta: English Poems
Eros Turannos Ogoola card no. 71 By Edwin Arlington Robinson (1869-1935) She fears him, and will always ask What fated her to choose him; She meets in his engaging mask All reasons to refuse him; But what … Läs mer
Robert Herrick (1591 – 1674) To the Virgins, To Make Much of Time Ogoola card no.22 The term mindfulness and awareness has become very popular today. There are courses everywhere on mindfulness. It is to me about being … Läs mer
Robert Browning (1812-1889) Home Thoughts from Abroad Ogoola English card no. 56 I come from Japan and now I live abroad in Sweden. The feeling towards home is always different when you go abroad. Why? I do not know. But … Läs mer
Yesterday I was out in the snow landscape of Gotland. The pastel colors of nature reminded me of the special kind of light the ”Impressionists” liked to express in their paintings. Snow is like a magic spice for the winter. … Läs mer